Friday, June 19, 2009

Funky Friday

Well this week certainly did not turn out as planned. A little outpatient surgery on Tuesday has had me off my feet since then. Today is the first day I could sit for a while and I am not having to use as much of the pain meds. Lesson learned here is to take better care of myself even when I am busy! The no TV in the bedroom rule has been a good one that my hubby agreed upon when we married, but this week I was missing it. I wanted so bad to watch some news and see what is happening in the world and watch a movie or two. I hauled my laptop in and watched "Memoirs of a Geisha" again and tomorrow I will watch it again with the commentary. It is a beautiful film though I think the story had a few holes--I really should read the book and compare them. Enough rambling--time to get some more posted from Arrowmont, although a bit belated.

No comments:

Post a Comment