Saturday, July 25, 2009

My pretty baby!

So how is this pic related to my blog? This is Miss Coco, named for THE Coco because she is so elegant. One of my fave Coco quotes "When accessorizing, always take off the last thing you put on." So true! You can be too overdone--and so can art--it can be over thought out.



And another quote from Chanel "How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone." I ran into a former student the other day and she told me that a lesson I had taught had a profound influence on her and that she still remembers what I had taught her and I was still important to her because of that. So I hope that means I achieved at least once not being just a teacher, but Mrs. B who meant something. It meant so much to me that I had reached one person and I hope there are more out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment